If you’re on the lookout for ge stove repair in West Palm Beach, you’ve come to the right place. With GE Appliances Service, you get best-in-class product knowledge — whether it’s an older or newer model — and trained technicians whose work is covered by some of the best labor and parts warranties in the business.
We fix all common ge stove issues in West Palm Beach
Before any ge stove repair starts, we will take the time to figure out what had caused the breakage. Although each type of stove has its unique features, there are still some common issues that affect the proper operation of your appliance.
- Gas leaks – with a gas stove there is always a chance of a gas leak. This is a serious problem that requires immediate attention. If you can smell the gas, shut off the gas and contact AAA Appliance Service.
- Wiring – faulty wiring can cause a serious malfunction. One day your appliance works perfectly and the other day won’t even turn on.
- Ignition issues – if you have an older model of stove and can hardly switch it on, the most likely it’s caused by a faulty auto ignition. Once you have it replaced, the problem will be gone.
- Broken burners – if the burner hardly gets hot, you should consider its replacement with a new one. Our professionals can handle this task in a matter of minutes.
- Faulty heating elements – Your stove won’t be able to work properly without a fully-operational heating element. A simple replacement will solve the situation.
So give us a call today at (561) 689-8885 if you need GE Stove Repair in West Palm Beach!